Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, June 18, 2010

I always look forward....


to spending the weekend doing something different. Brett's little brother (who lives in Alaska) was drawn for a supposedly awesome elk hunt and asked Brett if he wouldn't mind doing some scouting for him. So we decided to escape the desert heat and head to the frigid mountains. Seriously, I did NOT expect it to be that cold. I don't think I thawed out the whole time I was there. Brrrr.....

Brett spent his time scouting and putting up trail camera's, while the kids and I spent our time riding quads, watching movies, playing Sequence, reading books, eating popsicles (I brought them just in case we got warm in the afternoons....silly me), driving into Heber, having a Subway picnic at the park, and listening to "Indian in the Cupboard" on CD. We ate some pretty delicious dutch oven meals and enjoyed just hanging out around the campfire.

Little Miss was the first one on the quads, the best firewood finder, and the cutest little camper...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This little dude just wanted to hang out and drive his cars in the dirt...
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Heather 10:02 AM  

Ooooh Holly, could you possibly post your recipes for dutch oven campfire cooking?? Please?!?! I've been seriously looking for delicious campfire recipes!!!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP