Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kason - 8 days old....{Gilbert, AZ Newborn Photographer}


I'm sure it's apparent that I ADORE newborns. I look at their tiny body and think of the miracle that they each are. Their perfect toes and tiny fingernails, their juicy lips and sugary sweet breath. Sometimes when I'm all alone I'll turn on TLC and watch "The Baby Story" and every single time, I cry when that mother is handed her baby for the very first time. There is absolutely no other feeling like that in the whole world. Nothing compares....nothing!

I look forward to every session and was really looking forward to having a newborn boy to photograph. I've had quite the run on little girls lately. He was such a champ! Moving from one pose to the next.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We even caught a little smile...
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mindy 7:28 AM  

I LOVE BABIES!!! He is so perfect and the pictures are absolutely beautiful. I just want to hold him and squish his cheeks!

Jessi 9:23 AM  

You are so talented. I just spent a half hour scrolling through some of your past posts. You totally inspire me! Thanks.

Kate 9:38 AM  

Oh my, this baby is gorgeous! Great photos.

Sharla 1:29 PM  

These are all amazing

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP