Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig....


Whew! We're home. Well, we got home on Monday, but it's been quite a whirlwind ever since then (4 newborns were born while I was gone - 2 down, 2 more to go). We enjoyed some time in Greer, got our family pictures taken (more on that later), spent time with family in Utah, spent a week at Aspen Grove, spent MORE time in Utah, and ended our trip in Yellowstone. Wow! We drove through parts of New Mexico and Colorado on our way to Utah...so all in all...7 states in less than 4 weeks. But TONS of happy memories were made and loads and LOADS of pictures were taken. I'm pretty sure it's going to take me a whole day just to download them all :)

This last Monday, I woke the kids up nice and early to start the drive home. They actually did really well! We only stopped once, in Panguitch, for lunch, gas, and a bathroom break. We pulled up to our neighborhood around 4:30 in the afternoon to see that the road had been resurfaced...and that I could not get to my house. Perfect! I noticed the car said the temperature outside was 108 degrees. Even better! I parked the LOADED van as close as I could to the house and started to unload the contents, while noticing Chubs had a MAJOR poopy diaper - the "15 wiper, followed by a bath" kind. With sweat dripping down my back, I was wishing I could just click my heels a few times and be back in beautiful Utah. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE ARIZONA! I just don't love it in July. And August. And even part of September.

But now we're all unpacked, laundry is done, and put away. It's back to the real life....which really isn't all that bad! We're home!!!

4 comments:

The McGraths 6:10 AM  

Well, we are glad you are home! Welcome back, you were missed!

Heather 11:54 AM  

Yes, glad you are home safe. Missed reading about what was going on and seeing your beautiful photography.

alicia king 10:29 PM  

what a fun trip!

and holy hottness! sure don't miss that kind of heat!

Kristal 9:05 PM  

Off the subject, I told Jase if we coudl move anywhere right now, i would want ot move to Panguich! I love all the old homes with wrap around porches, beautiful yards, white picket fences, and old shoppes. I LOVE IT there! Hope you're hot valley months pass quickly..I really do, cause we don't come down there during the summer and I miss all my friends down there! ugh!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP