Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Paige - 6 days old.... {Mesa, AZ Newborn Photographer}


I first got to meet Miss Paige in the hospital when she was less than 24 hours old....she's my newest cousin! She was such a good baby for the photo shoot. Seriously, a dream!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her big sisters came and we got to take some pictures of them, too. I just HAD to include these two of Sadie. That girl is FULL of personality! Such a doll!

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Mandi Nikole 6:34 AM  

These are wonderful. Great compositions. Precious children.

♥Shelley 1:42 PM  

I love your little vintage drawer, and whats not to love about the little darling in it. She is beautiful. I love how her little hand is tucked under her chin in the image with her mother, very sweet.

Tressa 10:03 AM  

Wow, Sadie has gotten so big! And cute little Paige. We sure missed her and her family along with your family at the reunion.

Cyndi 11:09 AM  

I LOVE your photography Holly. Where did you get the headband in #6 and the hat in #7? Thank you!

Letia 4:04 PM  

Thanks for posting these. HOW CUTE!!! Jenn is so lucky to have such wonderful keepsakes of her baby. They are beautiful pictures!!!!!!

LoveOregon 5:52 PM  

Beautiful pictures. LOVE the one of baby and mom. Jenn, you are beautiful!

Plain Jame 10:29 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
J. Paige 9:42 AM  

Thanks for posting those beautiful pictures- I bet Jenn is tickled to have such beautiful pictures of her new little one- so PRECIOUS!!

Laura Lofgreen 10:38 PM  

Holly, these are so gorgeous. I love all of them. Keep up the great work.

Kyla Makay 6:11 AM  

Aww... Adorable! You are so talented! My mom is a photographer too... check her out-

www.sharalana.com

Her blog is

www.sharalana.com/blog (it has more recent stuff)

but seriously I adore your style! :)

Love, Makay

alicia king 10:30 PM  

so so precious! you have amazing talent!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP