Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Roosevelt....


Thursday, August 5th we packed up the kiddo's, an ice chest full of food, and headed up to Roosevelt Lake to spend the weekend with some of our favorite people in the world, the Bollwinkel's. We played cards, BBQ'd some yummy food, took their boat out for some wake-boarding and tubing, laughed a lot, and just had a great, great time!

Friday we spent the majority of the day on the water, watching their kids rock the wakeboard. They are awesome!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The water was AMAZING! Check out that glass...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Moose, Little Miss, and Bear even gave it a try...
Moose could've tried harder, but he gave up pretty fast.
Photobucket
I drove the boat while Little Miss gave it a try. Her skinny little body popped up and she got up for a second...
Photobucket
Bear tried, too....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dang, try again....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay bud, you've almost got it, try again....
Photobucket
Woo-hoo!!!!! I took a few pictures and then clapped and cheered for the whole 15 seconds that he was up. Super proud of you, bud!
Photobucket
It was a good thing the kids tried on Friday, because Saturday was overcast and windy and the water was really, really choppy. Perfect for some serious tubing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This next picture just makes me laugh out loud. Little Miss was WAY into tubing and Little "M", not so much!
Photobucket
You can see that Moose loved the tubing just about as much as Little "M".
Photobucket
Love these faces!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So guys! I'm ready to go back. Tell us when and we'll be there!!!

3 comments:

cara 7:21 AM  

It looks like you have had an amazing summer. I love the recaps.
May I ask what lens you are using to capture the tubing and wakeboarding shots? I need to upgrade for those type of shots of my girls.
THanks

Jenni Brende 7:48 AM  

wow, i'd lov eto know which lens you used on these!

Megan 7:50 AM  

haha...I was thinking the EXACT question as the other two ladies :) I'm always drooling over your photos. What is your go to lens? Do you have one that you tend to leave on your camera when doing your family activities??

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP