Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Utah....


Aspen Grove ended on July 16th. We got to spend a couple more days with Brett before he flew home to work for 4 days. We basically just spent our time swimming and hanging out with cousins. So, so fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We took the kiddo's to the Kennecott's Bingham Canyon mine.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pretty amazing!

Next up, Idaho and Yellowstone....

2 comments:

Mindy 8:30 AM  

I would love a copy of the popsicle and the Kennecott pictures! I am just laughing about how in the picture of the girls together, little miss looks perfect and the foof is in her pajamas with unkempt hair. HaHa!

Pricilla 11:57 AM  

I have followed you for about a year and I just adore your pictures! I want to be like you when I grow up ;)Would you ever be willing to share what post editing program you use? I would guess LR or PS. I would loved to know what basic editing you generally do to take your pictures from perfect to even more perfect. Do you use actions? or levels? any hints?

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP