Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010


Just have to say THANKS....

Thank you for your comments, your e-mails, your texts, your facebook messages...just THANKS! Reading through all of the comments just made me think, "You know...we are not in this alone are we? We are all just a bunch of mothers trying to do the best and be the best that we can for our children and our husbands and for ourselves." It made me think back to my times when I've been able to attend Women's Conference at BYU - to be standing in the Marriott Center, packed full of good women who are trying to make a difference - and just being overcome with emotion, with a connection to perfect strangers, and it just feels good to know you're not alone...even as lonely as you can feel sometimes. So, thank you, thank you, thank you! You are so thoughtful!

And then I wanted to tell you...if you are an Arizonan, that you should come and check out this awesome boutique...

I've actually never participated in a boutique...well, in the selling or advertising or whatever. Believe me, I've participated in the SHOPPING! I LOVE a good boutique...and this one is AWESOME! Seriously! I'm going to be selling those darn stinkin cute ruffly legwarmers and I "might" even have some coupons for some newborn sessions.....SSSSSsssssooooooo....if you know anybody having a baby, you might just want to pick up a coupon for them. Or heck, grab them and bring them to the boutique. There will be tons of cute stuff there, for sure! And they are even open late...like until 10...so put the kiddo's to bed, give the Hubster a kiss, and come on over and shop. You might even catch me there, replenishing my stock. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Erica Hanks 7:29 AM  

This sounds so fun! I'll be there! If you think about it, will you post a reminder on Facebook next week. My brain is so fried these days!

Jessica 8:24 AM  

Holly- I just came across your adorable fall pumpkin tutorial on Ucreate, and was wondering if you'd like to share your idea over at Or So She Says....(www.oneshetwoshe.com) Our readers would love it! If you're interested, email Jessica at ladies@oneshetwoshe.com and I will send you the info- we'd love to have you!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP