Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Chayli, 10 days old......{Mesa, AZ Newborn Photographer}


This little sweetheart was an absolute gem during her photoshoot...hardly even a peep from her. Her momma must've bribed her with a big ole lollipop or something, because she was an angel. A perfect little angel! Either that or maybe she was just happy to get a break from her 4 adoring, older brothers. Either way, she did amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Heidi Bryce 2:17 PM  

Totally cute Holly. I am so excited.

Tressa 2:18 PM  

So cute! Wish you could come and snuggle my baby girl in January and take some more gorgeous pictures.

Karli 4:21 PM  

Oh I love her! That blonde-red hair makes me so happy :) I wonder if this baby boy coming will have the same hair as his brothers... Precious pictures as always.

♥Shelley 4:45 PM  

Love your ruffly background. She's a doll.

Kate 7:55 PM  

Oh, they turned out great!! Little Chayli is so tiny... I was so happy to meet her the other day.

J. Paige 6:51 AM  

You take such great pictures! She does look like a little angel

Robin 11:01 AM  

Ohhhh, how sweet! I love that lacy little uni she's wearing- did you make that??

http://lundi27.com 8:02 AM  

Very beautiful !
Congratulations !
CĂ©line

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP