Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Braydn, 6 days old....{Phoenix, AZ Newborn Photographer}


My brand new little niece got to come and play with me the other day. I tried to make our little playdate as fun as possible...but she was just NOT having it! She didn't really want to be curled or bothered, and she really just didn't want me to take her pacifier away one more time. Silly, sweet baby girl. I kept telling her mama that she just MIGHT have a little diva on her hands. I wonder where she gets it from ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

hcrjfrandall 7:24 PM  

Awww, so cute!

Bekah: 7:37 PM  

She is extra cute. These photographs are beyond amazing! What a doll, don't all divas take great pictures?! Love the whites and pale pinks, so sweet and feminine.

Erin 11:10 AM  

I cant wait to see the pics of Karli's new little baby boy. Anyday now right?

Kristal 4:11 PM  

Oh my goodness! Tell Kody congrats, she's seriously SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Great shots!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP