Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ruffly leggings for sale.... {AZ Baby Photographer}


So I did a few boutiques this year and have a few pairs of leggings left. Alright, alright, I've got more than a few. Just more options for you to choose from :). Let's see, I've got black, chocolate, grey, cream, pink, antique rose, and lilac. They are $12.50/pair. $3.50 to ship the first pair and then $1 per pair after that.

Photobucket
They are one size fits most. See them here on an adorable squishy 4 month old....
Photobucket
See them here on the super adorable, Little Miss...a whopping 6 years old (and a tall 6 year old at that)....
Photobucket
Little Miss wears them to school, church, dance....well, basically anywhere she can. Get your favorite colors today before they are all gone!

Please e-mail me at hollybrimhall@cox.net and let me know which colors you are interested in. Thanks!

0 comments:

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP