Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful {Day 11}...


I'm grateful that I'm NOT hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year. Whew! Seriously, such a relief! And that all I have to make is rolls...even though I can't eat them...but I'll make some gluten free ones for me :)

I'm grateful that sometimes our family just breaks out in the giggles. This morning during scripture time, we just could not stop laughing...I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I love my family!

I'm grateful for beautiful weather! The high tomorrow (Thanksgiving) is 60 and sunny. I cannot remember having such a cool Thanksgiving. I can wear a cute sweater tomorrow and (hopefully) NOT sweat! Yay!

I'm grateful for my gym membership. It provides a bit of sanity and stress relief to my day! My new addictions - spinning classes and any of Natalie's Zumba classes (she's amazing)!

I'm grateful for a clean car! Brett surprised me and had it detailed this weekend. It's almost like having a brand new car!

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:31 PM  

I've lost 18 pounds with my best friend Zumba! I love it so much that everyone in our entire family did it today together. Grandma-grandpa-little kids...everyone. :)
Glad you are enjoying it too.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP