Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful {Day 9}...

Okay, so this might seem lame, but today I am grateful for these...

Let me just tell you how good they are. Okay, so remember back a few posts about how grateful I was for weekend getaways with the hubs? Well, Sunday morning before his conference, he handed me one of these bars. It sat in my purse, for about 30 minutes. My front teeth still seem to be a tad bit tender with the braces off, so I was trying to bite into from my side teeth. Man it was good! For the next few hours I walked in and out of shops, walked up the pier at Manhattan Beach, etc. Then I passed a mirror, took a look, slowly backed up, looked again, looked CLOSER....nice! Chocolate all over my cheek. Not a little bit...but a LOT! I thought people were looking at me weird. I'm awesome!

Let's see...what else is fabulous about these bars? Oh yah, they are gluten free! Which is great for my new way of eating - I've been gluten free for a whole 11 days now and feeling great. The bars have immunoglobulins...which apparently are good for you. I don't know. I'm not a doctor :) I just know they are tasty-taste!

Wanna try one? Click here. If you just want a few bars, call the office. If you want a box of 12, click here, click no, enter the code - bwc5107 and Brimhall for Practitioner Last Name. Yummy!

1 comments:

Cami D. 10:32 PM  

PS - they are delicious!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP