Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful {Day 8}....


For the chance to be creative and do what I LOVE. I'm thankful for babies...and for cute babies, at that!

Photobucket
This next one cracks me UP! She was hilarious in this bowl!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I also LOVE and am super thankful for creative people on Etsy, like Suzette Davis of Cozette Couture, who sent me a lovely box of adorable headbands, like the next two...In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need one of these...
Photobucket
I think this next picture is my new FAVORITE picture! I LOVE it in color...
Photobucket
But the B&W is pretty amazing, too! This photo would be HUGE in my house, like life-size huge!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A little peek-a-boo...
Photobucket
I just cannot get over her eyes. Wow!!!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Amber 8:42 PM  

I am in love with these! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are so great!

MyR 8:59 PM  

What a CUTE MODEL you have!!! Those pictures are adorable! LOVE HER!!!

jeaniebug 9:09 PM  

These are some of the best pictures EVER!

Keri 9:11 PM  

The pictures are beautiful Holly! It was fun to see you in action...you are amazing! The model is pretty cute too! What a sweetheart!

Cami D. 11:18 PM  

Can I just come to your job for a day? HOW FUN and oh my gosh that baby is to die for!

Spencer and Jessica Drew 7:18 AM  

beautiful!

Gina 1:57 PM  

Her expressions are priceless! And I love that little neck of her's. Such beautiful work you do!

Anonymous 10:31 PM  

Oh my heavens!

Jennifer 8:28 AM  

STUNNING! From the first image to the last - not a one I didn't absolutely adore!!!

Michelle Wells Photography 12:08 PM  

Holly these are absolutely gorgeous! Oh my cuteness. Your photography always amazes me.

Amy 10:40 AM  

OHhhh!!!! I love your work! The first one of her on the scale is adorable!!! And those leg warmers are to die for!!

Sonja 5:04 PM  

Hi Holly, My name is Sonja and I am a friend of Tami Proffitt. She sent me your way in search of leg warmers....do you know where this little cutie got her adorable leg warmers? I appreciate your help! Thanks

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP