Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sweet Little Miss...


Christmas Eve we got together with all of Brett's siblings, spouses, and kids for a yummy BBQ with all kinds of delicious foods to eat. Before we left to meet them, I did a quick little 10 minute photoshoot with my sweet Little Miss....because she looked so dang cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
That night, as I tucked her in bed after all of the festivities, she asked, "Mom, do you think Santa will be able to find our house? He won't forget us will he?"

"I don't think so," I said. "He couldn't pass up a house with such kind and happy children."

Then she melted my heart. "It really doesn't matter if he comes or not, because I have what I want the most....my family!"

7 comments:

Bless by Tone 9:54 AM  

She is so pretty, I love her clothes, and would love a better look at them- Tone

Letia 11:59 AM  

Sweet pictures, and what a sweet comment. My kids would not have said that! haha

BLY and LOU 4:28 PM  

how absolutely precious! she is beautiful inside and out!!!

Nicki 5:08 AM  

That is a once-in-a-lifetime smile - it just doesn't work when you get older. Gorgeous outfit, and as always, gorgeous girl. Hope your family had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a joyous New Years.

Sharla 2:02 PM  

Look at that gap = precious! She is so sweet.

deb duty 5:46 PM  

She's so beautiful! Love the photos and enjoying your blog!

Mindy 9:10 AM  

Love that! She is such a little beauty. I didn't know she had her ears pierced. How fun!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP