Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A little baby-snugglin'..... {Mesa, Arizona Baby Photographer}


Today I got to do a little baby-snugglin'.

Photobucket

Which is probably my favorite thing in the world! I got to do laundry while toting my little nephew around on my hip, listening to Chubs and his cousins squeal with delight, and I just felt super happy. Happy to be a mom. Happy to be an aunt. Happy to be a sister. Happy to be me.... even as crazy as life seems to be these days!

Photobucket

Photobucket

But now I've got to run. The kids will be home soon. Then it's scouts and homework and piano practicing and and and. What I really want to do is run to the house to see the finished wood floors, the stone that was put around the fireplace and the mantel that my dad, Brett, and I made, and see if the carpet has been started. But first I need to get all of that laundry put away!

1 comments:

Mindy 4:47 PM  

So cute!!! Love you. Wish I could be there to let the Bub join in the boy cousin fun. But...I do get to take pictures of Alissa tomorrow. :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP