Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Sweet Baby Paige.... {Gilbert, Arizona Newborn Photographer}


Just popping on here, amidst boxes and taking care of three sick kids, to share a few pictures. Meet Miss Paige. What a squishy, perfect baby girl! She won my "super-pooper award" - not that I have one, but if I did...she would be the winner :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

♥Shelley 2:58 PM  

She is a doll! I so want your mattress setup. I'm jealous every time I see it : ) Sorry about sick kiddos, I'm dealing with that too : (

Holly 3:48 PM  

The mattress setup is darling and SO unique! LOVE!

Natty by Design 3:54 PM  

What rotten timing! Tell Miss Savannah that I missed her on Sunday :)

Sharla 6:31 PM  

So cute. Love those leg warmers at the end - and that lil buggy is to die for. You have the best props!!

Leah 7:38 PM  

So cute Holly!! Your mattress set up is realllllly cute. Also do you have a newborn nest? When they are on the bean bag it is so smooth with no bumps....love your blog!

Nicole 8:11 AM  

DANG you're good!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven 11:49 PM  

Oh my goodness, I love the princess and the pea one! And the little white hat and socks one! Too many to choose from, and they're all so precious!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP