Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Bradyn's Baby Blessing....


3 weeks ago, Brett was privileged to be able to perform Bradyn's baby blessing. It almost felt a bit surreal, pulling into Brett's parents neighborhood, driving around the corner, to find their house with cars lining the street and driveways...it was like a little flashback to the good ole days. The days where Brett's mom was always planning and hosting family gatherings and delicious meals. Sunday dinners were more like mini-Thanksgivings. I can't believe she's been gone for three years now. We miss her every single day!

Photobucket
I tried and tried to crack a smile out of her, but she would have nothing to do with it. I made all kinds of obnoxious noises and even begged her, "Bradyn, please smile. C'mon! Smile at me or I'll take away that gorgeous bow I got you." Okay, not really...but this was all I got.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP