Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Big boys toys....


This past Saturday a few large tractors or digging things or whatever, I'm obviously not a farmer or construction kind of girl (ha ha), were dropped off in our backyard for the pool digging project scheduled to start that Monday. Chubs was a little bit enthralled with these big pieces of equipment. Just had to capture a few pictures of him hanging out on them before the digging began.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I seriously cannot wait to have a pool to hang out in every day! It will be so nice!

2 comments:

Amber 3:55 PM  

Super cute! I always love your pictures. Your kids are adorable! Looks like you had a bob cat and a track hoe in your yard.......being married to a farmer forces me to know this kind of stuff :) Congrats on the pool, sounds like an exciting summer is in store for your family!

Robin 7:49 AM  

Oh sweet! Can I come swimming with you?

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP