Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My dresser is DONE....


and I want to run over and pick it up, but I need some man muscles! Harumph...guess I'll just have to be patient.


This puppy is going in my bedroom. My closet in this house is much smaller than my last closet. So I need something to store all of my workout clothes, swimsuits, undies...you know. Can't wait to get everything all nicely organized and tucked away! Dear man muscles, come home already!

2 comments:

Natty by Design 8:18 PM  

i sure think it did...but i might be biased :)

Tressa 7:57 AM  

It is gorgeous! I thought about having a dresser refinished when I was re-doing the little girls room. But, ended up not, at least for now. :) When I no longer need a changing table in there I will probably find something cute and then have it refinished. :) I need a NattybyDesign by me!!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP