Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a relief....


J-Bear's country report on Israel is complete! After hours of research and rough drafts, outlines and making a polyhedron, late nights writing the final copy and much time spent pronouncing difficult words like Benjamin Netanyahu, Jezreel, Negev, Yamaka, and Pesach for his oral report, we are done!

He really did a great job and I'm so, so proud of him! He got A's on his written report and polyhedron and a 101% on his oral report....
Photobucket

Thanks to a little extra credit for me bringing in some couscous for everyone to try and his Aunt Sherida for coming in to share her experiences while she visited Israel. She happened to be in Israel the same day Bear was born. How cool is that? She brought pictures and souveneirs. She's the BEST!
Photobucket

He spent the rest of the day hanging out with his new friend that lives across the street. They played basketball for hours and HOURS. While he was playing basketball, Little Miss invited one of her new friends over. I thought for sure they'd be up in her room, playing endless hours of Pet Shops....but no. They spent their whole time here...


Photobucket

All of that dirt is thanks to this. Isn't the pool coming along nicely?
Photobucket

Then they wanted to pose for me after they did a few "cheers". Ha ha! So cute! I was laughing so hard. I wish I could remember them. Something about cookies and cream. I don't know. I'll have to ask for a repeat performance!
Photobucket

1 comments:

nella 2:53 PM  

Love your blog. It's great to see your projects on your new home. I really like your style & you're so fast at getting things done. The pool looks HUGE and wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP