Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Come get a piece of Brimhall history....


Ha ha ha! A few months ago my cousin was having a garage sale and she said on Facebook, "Come get a piece of Pulsipher history". I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Seriously, hilarious! And since she's hilarious and I'm not all that witty, I thought I'd steal her line :).

But if you REALLY do want a piece of Brimhall history, my fabulously amazing adorably awesome sister in law is holding a garage sale for me with all my crap, I mean history. Yes, priceless possessions, I'm sure. I don't even have to show up! How awesome is that? The stuff has all been sitting in the garage...some of it for months....so it may be dusty and dirty.

She said she'll be there, selling stuff on Friday and Saturday mornings. So head on over to:

6 comments:

kristal 6:02 AM  

Noooo! I knew this day would come, I had just dreamed it would happen on a weekend that I'd be there. Save me something amazing to buy!

The McGraths 6:50 AM  

so bummed I'm gonna be out of town! I love your crap! :)

Tressa 8:58 AM  

Oh, but you should say that you will make a random visit. That way people will show up just to maybe get a chance to meet you. :) Hahaha, I'm cracking myself up. :)

Andrea 12:55 PM  

I'm seriously considering driving from St.George, Utah to buy your stuff!!! I absolutely LOVE your taste!!!!!

Katherine 9:46 PM  

Oooo, what time will said sale occur?

Robin 11:09 AM  

Wish I could just hop on a flight for some Saturday shopping! You SHOULD make a celebrity appearance:)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP