Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Making a difference....


Today I watched this short 3 minute movie, called Dayton's Legs. Tears streamed down my face. Then I went and grabbed Brett and said, "Hey, you have GOT to come and see this movie about Dave and Shelly's boy, Spencer." We sat and watched it and the tears streamed again. Then we grabbed the boys and we watched it again. What an amazing young man...the kind of young men I hope my boys will be. That sweet Spencer is making a difference!

3 comments:

Devry 9:41 PM  

seriously amazing. the whole time i was watching it i was thinking, my daughter is 11 and she is so gonna marry a boy like that!

melanie liljenquist 11:03 AM  

Wow Holly, thanks so much for sharing that, I too have tears streaming down my face. I am going to share that with my kids and husband. Thanks. I hope your doing good, wish I was in Arizona to go to the Garage Sale.

Melanie

Cyndi 3:20 PM  

This one of a father and son marathon made me cry too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBjR1-0GVkI

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP