Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Right this very second...


I am thankful for:

- a house FULL of boys. It feels good and NORMAL to have 5 extra boys hanging out at our house right now. Noisy but GOOD!

- a playdate for the Little Miss. Her and her little friend played here for awhile, Little Pet Shops and a full on tea party. Now they are swimming together at her friend's house. Yes, I did say swimming. It's warming up around here! Can't wait to get started on a swimming pool of our own!

- my sweet friend, Natalie, who is painting a dresser for my master bedroom. I found an awesome French Provincial dresser on Craigslist and she is going to make it all purdy looking for me :)


2 comments:

Rissa 7:25 AM  

I'm glad that your kids are making friends. Are you going to post before and after pictures of the dresser your friend is painting?

Natty by Design 12:17 PM  

Started taping it off last night!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP