Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Brielle....


It was so much fun having my baby sis come to visit from Houston with her sweet baby girl that I hadn't even met yet! We got together with my grandparents for dinner, enjoyed staying up late and giggling the night away, and even went house hunting together. I'm so, so, SO super excited that they will be moving back here. And to top it all off my parents put an offer on a house....here in Mesa! Woo hoo for family togetherness!

While they were here we squeezed in a super-mini photoshoot with 4-month old, Brielle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Mindy 1:46 PM  

LOVE THESE!!! What a beautiful baby. Tressa just called and told me everyone's crazy exciting news! We were joking that we should call and see if you have any life-changing news to share :)

Becca 3:13 PM  

I'm in love! I can hardly wait to get some of Brie's pictures printed. Thank you Holly dolly! I am SO glad I got to come visit, too. Thanks for the fun.

Kourtney 4:07 PM  

SOO cute!! And yay for Mesa gatherings!! :)

Tressa 4:54 PM  

So cute! I can't wait to see Brie in person. :)

hcrjfrandall 8:07 AM  

Beautiful work!

Letia 2:47 PM  

She is darling! I didn't know about them moving there, and your parents buying a house! We need to find a job down there and then we can come too!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP