Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, May 27, 2011

E-mail issues....


Cox is NOT my favorite company right now. At all! When we moved we contacted them, had our service switched to the new house, gave them the new billing address, etc. Well, somehow all of the information was not entered correctly and yesterday ALL of my e-mails were erased. Every single one.

I had an inbox FULL of e-mails that needed returned - clients e-mailing me about scheduling sessions, etc. I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach. So if you have e-mailed me in the last month (or anytime really) and I have not answered you back, will you PLEASE send me another e-mail? hollybrimhall@cox.net. Supposedly it's working again.

2 comments:

Tressa 12:25 PM  

Oh wow, that is crazy!

deb duty 7:46 PM  

I used to use cox for my email and the same thing happened to me. I use gmail now and I like it so much better. You can have all your cox emails forwarded to you gmail account so it's easy to switch.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP