Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Lily, 8 days old....{Phoenix, AZ Newborn Photographer}


Sweet little Lil! What a precious little peanut! It was a little tricky getting her to stay asleep for me, but we got some great pictures....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

SunShine 9:33 AM  

When I came across your blog I knew I wanted these types of photos taken when I had my next baby. (I'm up in Canada so getting you to take the pictures was too long of a drive for me :) ) Last month my Lily was born and I found a local girl who took some great photos. My Lily was a little stinker too and we had a hard time getting her to fall asleep to get the right pictures. What a lot of work these shoots are!

You do amazing work. Thank you for sharing your blog.

Erica Hanks 8:35 PM  

I LOVE your cute stump!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP