Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet Annie (Mesa, AZ baby photographer}.....


I LOVE squishy, happy babies. I love taking their pictures. I love making them smile. And I love their crazy faces!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha ha ha! I'm in LOVE with this one! She thought it was SO much fun to bounce up and down in the bowl. We were cracking up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tressa 11:09 AM  

Wow, that is some hair! Too cute!

Ashley Jones 1:35 PM  

I can't believe how cute these turned out! She loved bouncing in that bowl. You are so talented! Thx Holly :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP