Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Bruin, 12 days old....{Gilbert, AZ Newborn Photographer}


Oh man! Such a squishy little guy! His constant grunts, delicious lips, and the way he'd reach out and grab my finger just melted my heart. I just love squishy little baby boys....they remind me of the way my own baby boys used to be. Meet little Bruin...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelli 11:16 AM  

Perfection.

J. Paige 1:16 PM  

I LOVE every picture- wonderful!

Lissa Leigh 10:00 AM  

Holly,

You still have no clue who I am, and might even feel a little "weird" when I admit to seeing you in the carpool lane a lot when I pick up my little Kenadee from school, but is it too crazy to tell you that I'd LOVE an invite to your pinterest party?! Ha ha!!! I could even bring along my bff(and sis-in-law) Summer, who you've actually met in real life. Her baby Beau is the cutest, chunkiest, most edibly delicious baby you have photographed to date! Remember him?! How could you forget, right?!!

Anyway, I just thought why not ask to come to your pinterest party? If I didn't ask, I would have been shooting myself in the foot wishing I had once I see the fun post about it;)

My email is klor555@yahoo.com

~Klorissa

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP