Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I am still alive...


I think.

What was I thinking....deciding to redesign my website at Christmas time? I guess I thought it would be fun to add a big project to my life since we had just finished the gameroom addition (which I still need to take pictures of). Well, redoing my website was a project that was WAY overdue. I NEVER ever ever updated it...and I knew it was past time to split my blog up and keep my family and personal stuff separate from my client stuff.

I have to admit that I'm head over heels in LOVE with it. Like every time I walk past my computer, I just have to jump on real fast and take another quick peek...and sigh...because I'm in love. I worked with Pam Heggie...and I really have no words to express how fabulously amazing she is. She totally "got" my style and helped me to figure out exactly what I wanted. That and she's FUNNY!

Okay, so you HAVE to check it out!!! And tell me what you think! And I promise to put up little posts here and there to send you over to my photography blog when I post new stuff. K. Go! Check it out!

2 comments:

PamH 2:19 PM  

Oh wow, you think I'm funny??? Lol! I'm blushing! Seriously though, THANK YOU for the nice words!! I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that I helped you figure out your style and that you love it!! I keep taking peeks at it all the time too! I'm sure I will never stop...I like to lurk. Thanks for being so fun to work with though...like really, makes things THAT much more fun!! :) I'm happy your awesome photography has a awesome matching blog now!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Amy 11:40 PM  

I LOVE it!! I love love love the header and I think the photos go along with it so well. Just in following your blog and work over the last couple of years, it really seems to suit you. It's crafty, cute, classic, and so much more. Seriously LOVE it and your work! And Pam's too. :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP