Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, March 19, 2012

It feels like winter today...


and I'm not a fan. I like t-shirts and flip flops. I like the warm sun on my face. But I'm sitting here in sweats and big cozy socks, wrapped in a blanket, trying desperately to warm up....I simply cannot admit defeat by turning on the heater. It's March. In the desert. And the thermostat says it's 73 degrees in our house. I don't believe it.

So I spent a little time editing pictures from our Spring Break trip to Rocky Point, a little jealous of the swimsuits and carefree, unscheduled days. We are back at it again. School, schedules, lessons, carpools...and I already want to head back to Mexico!

Favorites: collecting seashells, exploring tidepools, tortilla runs in the morning and taco runs at night, fresh mangos shaped like flowers drenched in lime juice, sand between our toes, card games, running into old friends at church, finding starfish, watching dolphins play in the water every afternoon, fresh grilled shrimp for dinner every single night, warm tortillas smothered in butter and cinnamon and sugar, shopping at "the mall", playing frisbee on the beach, feeling that warm sun on our faces....

A few pictures of our fun:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole 8:25 AM  

Ok, I'm a total loser. I totally spaced getting back to you about that Flatiron hike! It never happened & I forgot to tell you! I'm hoping to do it before it gets too hot. I'll let you know.
We miss you guys over here! I especially miss B in scouts. He was always the best behaved. :)

cherryl 10:49 PM  

How stressful to be such a great photographer and have so many amazing pictures of your children! How do you even choose what to print and frame in your house?? :) These were all beautiful... though I was sad to not see a picture of the new skinnier you on here. Saw on facebook you were rockin the diet. Way to go! For a few days it inspired me to rock a diet (for a few days). ugh. Diets are so hard, so good job! I don't know how you could get more beautiful though.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP