Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, April 02, 2012

A week ago...


I headed to the airport to drop off Amanda and her beautiful baby, Layla. We got to spend 5 days together - laughing, shopping, eating (all kinds of food I hadn't eaten in a long time), getting pedicures, and we even squeezed in a 9-month old photoshoot of Miss Layla Lou...no that's not really her name...but that's what I like to call her :). My kids keep asking, "When can your friend's baby come back to stay with us?" They kind of fell in love with her. She is a DOLL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Brooke 8:45 AM  

My daughter is having a princess and the pea birthday party next week. I did almost the same picture as your last one. Yours turned out beautiful. Oh to have your talent :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP