Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

From Classical to Broadway...

Jarom and Savannah had their Spring EVMCO performance this past weekend. Oh. My Amazing!!! They sang songs in French and Hebrew at this concert and even "The Lonely Goatherd" from The Sound of Music. Totally made me smile! I'm so glad that my kids get to be a part of this amazing singing group and for the influence of beautiful music in their lives. I so, so wish that Bryson would sing in the group again, but he says, "I only like to sing what I like to sing and I don't like people telling me what to sing or how to sing it." Well, okay then. So he still makes up songs daily and is always humming a random tune. At least he likes to sing. I'll take that anyday. We loved having my parents come spend the weekend with us again. We got to squeeze in a family BBQ, some swimming, some house shopping (for my parents, and they signed papers on a house just 4.5 miles from us...yippee!!!), and a card game. Pretty perfect weekend if I do say so! 


Photobucket


Ah ha ha ha! Love him...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
My hot dates for the evening....
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Danielle 4:53 AM  

Beautiful family, beautiful mama! Sounds like it was a great evening.

Stefanie Orton 8:46 PM  

found your blog on pinterest and I may or may not have just spent a full hour browsing around and looking at all your beautiful pictures. such a gorgeous family and i love your writing. so happy i found your blog!

Michelle 6:25 PM  

I just found your blog through 2Peas -- I read your tips & when I saw your pictures I *had* to come to your blog. Oh. My. Goodness! What I wouldn't give to be able to take pictures like you! I am trying to graduate from a P&S to a REAL camera & am trying to do lots of research -- your photos are incredibly inspirational! Beautiful house -- beautiful family -- & the vacations you take -- jealous :)

Sheri 2:12 PM  

I LOVE your hair. following you on pinterest now - isn't it the best? Be blessed :)

Sheri 2:12 PM  

I LOVE your hair. following you on pinterest now - isn't it the best? Be blessed :)

Nelli 10:30 AM  

first, you blog is so inspiering!!! love to see all the fun you have togethter as a big familiy.
I love the glasses you are wearing, maybe could you tell me the brand? Thanks.
Be blessed

Nelli 10:40 AM  

your wonderfull blog is so inspiering!
love your pics!
I love your glasses maybe you could tell me the brand? Thank you so much

be blessed
Nelli

George 12:33 PM  

Beautiful blog. Can you post a picture of your new garden?

George 12:35 PM  

This is a beautiful Blog.

Can you post a picture of your new garden?

If yes, send me a link of where I can find that post to my email: jorgesalarcon@gmail.com


Thanks.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP