Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I {LOVE} Persnickety Clothing

Years ago, I flew up to Utah on a Labor Day Weekend to go to Swiss Days with my sisters. I spotted the MOST DARLING CLOTHES I had ever laid eyes on and did a beeline straight to their booth. I chatted with the owner and admired each piece of clothing and grabbed a business card. My love affair with Persnickety Clothing started that day and I've loved their clothes ever since. Their clothes are comfortable (or so I'm told...I want some in MY size!), well made, and stinkin' adorable. I get stopped all of the time by people asking, "Where on earth did you get your daughter's clothing?" And one of the things I love the most is that they donate some of the proceeds to help children in need of clothing in third world countries. As they say, "Buying is Giving". It's an easy way to give back! I'm so in LOVE with their new LOVE collection. Love only grows when it is shared. I took Savannah out for a quick little photoshoot last night in her new "Love" outfit. A few favorites... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I have thousands of pictures from the last few months to share and tons of blog posts that need to be typed. I will get caught up. I must!

8 comments:

Nicki 7:17 AM  

Stunning. Fun. Perfect.

Nettie 8:41 AM  

I love her! I feel like I've watched her grow up on here. How will this girl ever have a self-esteem problem. What a sunshine.

trulymegs 2:15 PM  

She is stunning!

Kristal 4:35 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Persnickety clothing too. Adorable! When it's time for you to sell Savannah's "Picnic" dress, keep me in mind. I've been sewing dresses and pants for my girls, and I LOVE THEM, but seriously takes me a month to finish each thing with these 3 little ones hanging on me at ALL TIMES. haha! These pictures are adorable. Love the light!

ellen 10:21 PM  

Sister, they better be sending Savannah all their collections because those photos are incredible. I thought my favorite was her peeking over the parasol, but then every one after that was my favorite too!

You have amazing talent (and a beautiful daughter!).

Lisa 3:15 PM  

These are so airy and light and gorgeous! Can you tell me where you did this photo shoot? We live in the valley as well and are looking for a good place for our fall family photos that is green! (Hard to find in AZ) Thanks! lisaowens99{at}msn{dot}com

Lisa 3:16 PM  

These are airy and light and gorgeous! Can you tell me where you did this photo shoot? We live in the valley as well and we are looking for a place for our fall family photos that is green! (Hard to find in AZ) Thanks! lisaowens99{at}msn{dot}com

Lisa 3:16 PM  

These are so airy and light and gorgeous! Can you tell me where you did this photo shoot? We live in the valley as well and are looking for a good place for our fall family photos that is green! (Hard to find in AZ) Thanks! lisaowens99{at}msn{dot}com

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP