Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Girls Trip!


Ever since Savannah has fallen in love with American Girl dolls, I have wanted to take her to visit one of their stores. So I decided it would be fun to do that for her eighth birthday. A few days before her birthday we woke up bright and early and headed to the airport. Well, Savannah woke up bright and early. I don't think that I ever fell asleep. I was pretty excited! We hopped on a plane to LA, picked up a rental car, grabbed some breakfast and headed to the American Girl Doll Store. When you show up at the entrance to the parking garage looks like THIS, you know you are in for a special treat... Photobucket Photobucket
We spent hours and hours roaming the store as Savannah tried to decide how to spend her birthday money and the money she had been saving... Photobucket
Julie got her hair done and her ears pierced...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Finally she decided on a little tea set, Julie's accessory set with a purse and necklace, a small bunny pet, and a new American Girl Doll, Kit (who is still in the bag)...
Photobucket
We got to have lunch at the American Girl Doll Cafe...
Photobucket
Julie and Kit got to join us for our lunch...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
There was a box in the middle of the table, full of questions that we got to ask each other. I learned some fun things about Savannah - one of which - if she could choose a superpower of either being able to fly or be invisible, she would choose to fly. We giggled and ate scrumptious food....
Photobucket
Kit and Julie have become the best of friends...
Photobucket After we were done at the American Girl Doll store, we rode the trolley around the outdoor shopping mall, did a little more shopping, and headed back to the airport.
Photobucket
Such a perfect day with my favorite little girl in the whole wide world! Can't wait for our next Girls Trip...whenever that may be!

4 comments:

Sheri 10:35 AM  

What beautiful pics. You little princess is soooo pretty.

Deidra 3:44 PM  

Oh that looked like so much fun. I can't wait until my soon to be 4 year old turns 5 so that we can go and plan a trip like this. Love it.

Tressa 3:49 PM  

How fun! Did you go to the store at the Grove? I think that is what it is called. Some ladies at church were talking about it a few months ago. :)

Mary 9:21 PM  

Oh my gosh! I LOVE American Girl Place(s) and their adorable little luncheon. I look so forward to doing this with my own girls someday! Glad you two had such a splendid time. :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP