Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, June 04, 2012

Birthdays are fun!

A few weeks back, my sweet Savannah turned 8. And what a fun birthday it was! Their whole school went on a field trip on her special day and I got to be a chaperone. It was fun being with the kids, enjoying the production of "Pinkalicious" with a buffet of a wide variety of foods that simply are NOT on my diet. Thursday mornings are always tricky with Brett heading off to work so early, but she waited patiently all day long until the whole family could be together for her to be able to open her presents from her brothers. After a quick dip in the pool after school, everyone was home. Time for presents!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pet Shops, a Target giftcard, and a mini tea set. How fun!

The next day my baby boy turned 5. And it kind of breaks my heart that he is growing up so fast. He makes me so happy with all of his snuggles and love. Yesterday, I did my make-up a little different for church. He walked in, looked at me, pointed at his eyelids and said, "Mom, you did that different today." He's my tender, full of love and happiness, little buddy.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The big boys were a little bit jealous of Grant's new DS...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Love my little May birthday buddies! Happy Birthday to some of the cutest kids around!

PS I came home from my girls trip with Savannah to quite a shock. Two of my boys were hairless. Brett decided to shave their heads and forgot to put a guard on when he started Grant's head. Ugh. I miss his handsome little fauxhawk!

0 comments:

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP