Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Someone Super Special....

turned 10 a week ago. Last Sunday night he asked, "You know how on Christmas Eve we get to open one present? Well, it's my Birthday Eve today. Can I open one?" Ha ha! Nice try, funny one! He went on to tell us that he was going to wake us up REALLY early to open his presents. I told him, "If you wake us up before 6:20, you'll have to wait to open your presents until after dinner."


He woke us up at 6:21.


Man I love that Bryson kid!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nothing rolling out of bed and posing for a picture with the already dressed and super awake birthday boy :)

Photobucket
A few days before his ACTUAL birthday, we invited a bunch of his friends over for a party of flag football, kickball, soccer, basketball, etc. Man we wore those kids out!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Grant really, really, REALLY wanted to be one of the big boys...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Happy Birthday to the coolest 10 year old I know!!! Love you to pieces!

2 comments:

Sharla 2:54 PM  

Love the candles in the ice-cream!

Dr. Mulder 2:45 PM  

Thanks so much for inviting J. He had a great time...talked about it for a week afterward.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP