Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Grant's birthday party....

Grant's birthday party was the day after Savannah's. I don't know why I always do that to myself. It's like a weekend of never-ending cake making, party decorating, kid entertaining, mess cleaning. It's exhausting! But Grant's party was much more low-key. We invited his friends from preschool and a few cousins, played water games - slip n slide, blow up water slide, water guns, water balloons, etc. He was in heaven! And he just about died when he saw the cake that I made for him!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Happy Birthday (over a month ago) to my favorite 5 year old around!!!

0 comments:

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP