Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Oahu, part III

On our last full day in Oahu, we did a little snorkeling at Turtle Beach and hoped and hoped and hoped that we would be able to see one of the big sea turtles.


The kids had never snorkeled before and were pretty excited about it!
 Grant was pretty content to just run away from the waves.


Bryson's first attempt at snorkeling. I laughed so hard! I mean the water WAS cold. Ha ha! Eventually he did start swimming around. I just thought it was really cute!
 Grant decided to give it a try...

And then we saw our first sea turtle swimming right along the shoreline. We ended up seeing a few during our time at that beach. So, so cool!




 It doesn't get much prettier than this. So gorgeous!

Later that afternoon we went over to Waimea Bay to do a little boogie-boarding and watch the brave people jump off the Rock at Waimea. I hoped one of the boys would be brave enough to jump....but they weren't.



And got dinner from one of the local "shrimp buses". I still can't believe I ate food out of this place. Seriously looked so dirty. But nobody got sick, so that's a good thing :)

I saved the best pictures from Oahu for last. We hired a photographer for family pictures on the beach. Can't wait to share them! That's next!

1 comments:

cherryl 4:16 PM  

Oh my gosh Holly, you have such a beautiful family. How can you stand it? :)
What a beautiful dream vacation that your children will always remember. So happy for you guys!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP