Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, December 06, 2012

I've given up....

on trying to get caught up on this blog. Maybe someday I'll get around to posting the rest of our pictures from Hawaii or all of the other fun things we've been up to.....but for today, I'm just choosing a random folder of pictures from my computer and sharing. Today, I choose October 27, 2012. Brett was out of town teaching a seminar (he's been doing a LOT of that lately) and I was looking at my day wondering how in the world I was going to be able to be everywhere I needed to be and get everything done that needed to get done. It was impossible. Never going to happen.

We started the day bright and early at Jarom's soccer game. I've really gotten out of the habit of taking my camera with me, but luckily I remembered to grab it as we ran out the door. I got a few fun shots of him at his game.



I sure do love watching him improve each season!

Then we raced home to get Savannah ready for her first dance performance this year. She decided to join a "real" (not out of somebody's home) dance studio this year and has been loving it! They were performing twice at the Gilbert Halloween Festival. I was trying to figure out if I could drop her off, run home and get Bryson and get him dropped off at his soccer game, run back to watch Nan, run back to pick him up...ugh. Bryson decided it was okay for him to miss his game. I had a little bit of a rough time figuring out her make-up for the first time. Fake eyelashes? Totally bombed that one. We ended up just going with her own eyelashes. Luckily they are super long and full on their own! Nan did great and I was cracking up at all of her "dance faces" :).



After both of her performances we ran home to change into Halloween costumes, redo hair, and run down to the end of our street for our neighborhood's annual Halloween carnival with rock climbing, mechanical bull riding, real pony rides, bounce houses, more candy than you could possibly imagine, etc.
Jarom decided to be a soccer player. Bryson was a boxer (he got to dress up as Muhammed Ali and gave a great oral book report on him a few weeks earlier in school). We made Savannah's costume this year - Wonder Woman. And Grant was my little knight in shining armor. Awww! I love the heck out of my crazy little monkeys!













Hey, maybe I'll even get some Thanksgiving pictures up later on this week. Here's hoping! We are in the midst of some pretty big projects AND Brett's office party is here in two days. Yikes! I need to go wash some windows and order some food, get some white elephant gifts and clean my house! Ready, set, go!

3 comments:

Mindy 8:54 AM  

Love it! Happy Halloween :) How are the office projects coming along?

Karen 2:38 PM  

Hey, what lens do you use most of the time? I've had the 50 mm forever and I'm needing something more versatile for capturing both of my kids. I hear the 24-70 great but was curious what works for you?
kbabes204@yahoo.com
Thanks Holly!

Tressa 9:01 AM  

Love the costumes! Can I live in a neighborhood like yours one day? Seriously, love the Halloween carnival. :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP