Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

More Persnickety Clothing

Persnickety keeps sending more pictures of product that they are sending down for the sale. I am seriously getting SO excited about it! Check it out!!!


Savannah has this next outfit. It is one of my FAVORITES! She wore it to California when we flew there to celebrate her 8th birthday at the American Girl Doll Store.

I can't wait to see everything Persnickety sends!!! We got a phone call today letting us know they were adding even MORE inventory to the sale. Wahoo!!!

3 comments:

alicia king 8:07 PM  

how did you get so lucky! i love persnickety! soo stinkin cute!

Sara 11:41 AM  

Oh how I wish I lived in Arizona and could come!!! These new photos are my favorite dresses ever, but I never felt I could afford them. Is there any way to order from you and have you ship them to me???
Sara :)

Tressa 9:52 PM  

That dress that Nan has that she wore to California, both Maylee and Alissa have that outfit as well. Absolutely adorable! We also have a Persnickety tee that goes with the bell pants for another option. Love them!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP