Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Who Loves Persnickety Clothing?

Are you raising your hand? C'mon now. Are you? Or are you raising both hands and jumping up and down like a crazy lady just like me? It's true. I'm obsessed. Or addicted. Or something like that.

Remember when I took Savannah out for a photoshoot in her Persnickety "Love" outfit? Here it is if you don't remember.  Ah, yes. To die for cuteness.

Well, guess what you lucky Arizonans....


Did you see that? Did you, did you? Did you see that it says BELOW WHOLESALE pricing? Did you just die or cover your mouth and squeal with utter delight?

A few friends and I are hosting this event....and honestly, it is going to be awesome! I'm undecorating my house and dragging all of my cute vintage stuff over to my friends to set up some serious cuteness. It's gonna be fun! Grab a friend or sister or neighbor and come see me. I'll help you pick out clothes for your daughter or niece or just to hang on your wall to admire the cuteness. The clothes are made in sizes 12 months - 12 years. There will be items from the Spring 2012 line, Christmas 2011 line, Love collection (like those pictures of Savannah), etc. I promise it will be awesome! Spread the word! See you there!

3 comments:

Kristal 1:02 PM  

Yay! If you think about it...remind me right before...text me,

Adventures on the Farm 1:48 PM  

Oh no I am so sad and bummed that I cant be there for the FUN :( can you pick me out soem super cute clothes and mail them to TEXAS?

melanie liljenquist 5:08 PM  

Holly, I wish I could come and hang out with you guys and see all this cute stuff. Too bad I am in Utah. I would love to come visit though. Love all your Hawaii posts. Didn't see you at Swiss Days this year;( Have Fun.


Melanie

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP