Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Josie, 7 days old....{Queen Creek, AZ Newborn Photographer}


I was pretty excited when Josie's mom e-mailed a few months ago to reserve a spot for a newborn photoshoot, because Josie's mom and I went to high school together. We had hung out in the same big ole group of girls and it had been years and years and years since I had seen her. We seriously had so much fun during the photoshoot, chatting, getting caught up, laughing, and adoring this brand new beautifully perfect baby girl. I simply fell in love with her squishy little lips and cheeks and sweetest little baby noises. {SIGH}....I love my job!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa Fullmer 7:04 AM  

so unbelievably precious!!

April 6:02 PM  

Beautiful Baby pics!! Love the weathered flooring!!! Is this a small section that you made possibly? Would love to see a "pull back" shot if you ever have some free time and would not mind sharing!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP