Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Avery, 5 days old....{Gilbert, AZ Newborn Photographer}


I just about died when I saw this tiny little peanut! Seriously! To die for cute! At just over 5 pounds, I think she might just be the tiniest baby I've ever taken newborn pictures of. I did do a teency, tiny baby boy a few years back, but I can't remember what his ounces were tacked on to his whopping 5 pounds. Anyhow, back to Miss Avery...she just slept and slept and slept, like a perfect little princess. She just let us play and take as many shots as we wanted. Here's just a small little sampling for her parents and adoring grandma. Stay tuned to meet Avery's cousin, Logan...he was born DURING Avery's photoshoot and I kept getting the update of the progress of the labor during the photoshoot. I took Logan's pictures today. Oh man, these cousins are going to have a blast growing up together!

Miss Avery...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And the picture grandma requested....which might just be my new favorite picture...EVER!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kyla Makay 2:43 PM  

AWWWW!

You are amazingly talented.

Love,

Makay

Tressa 4:37 PM  

It is the Maylee picture recreated! So cute Holl!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP