Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Maddox, 8 days old...{Mesa, AZ Newborn Photographer}


Look! I have a new nephew! And being the lucky duck that I am, I have 2 more nieces on the way - well, in a few months, at least. Too bad they live too far away and won't get to model for me :(. Little Maddox was a champ for the first half of our session and tricky, tricky, tricky for the last half. Oh well, it was all worth it! Isn't he handsome? A perfect mix of his two older brothers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And my favorite.... :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Letia 6:10 AM  

Oh my what a cute little nephew, and Karli looks amazing too.

The McGraths 6:55 AM  

HOW DO YOU DO THAT???? Love the way you pose these babies! You are so good at this!

Kyla Makay 8:11 AM  

I love the hat at the bottom! You are an AMAZING photographer.

Love, Makay

Tressa 8:26 AM  

I just want to kiss those squishy little lips! It is going to be all together too long before I get to see him in person. Boo! But, thanks to your mad photography skills I can see some of his cuteness!

Leah 2:03 PM  

Hey I know that beautiful sister! What a sweet baby boy! Love all the pics

Lorie 7:16 PM  

I didn't know Karli had another boy! Congratulations to her! And the pictures are amazing as usual!!

Erin 7:37 PM  

Oh Karli is gorgeous, what a sweet new baby!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP