Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Miss Tenley, 15 days old...{Queen Creek, AZ Newborn Photographer}


I absolutely LOVED meeting Tenley and her mom and dad. As first time parents, they were SO layed back and easy to work with....they just let me do my thing! I LOVE that!

I could not get over her squishiness! She was like a rolly little ball to love on! Cute, cute, cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tressa 7:57 AM  

Wow, that is some awesome squishy chubbiness going on there!

Lisa 8:34 AM  

Hi, my name is Lisa and I always adore--ADORE-- your work. And while we are expecting baby #5, I have been looking for fabric for her nursery windows just like one of your backdrops in this shoot (the bluish with white scroll design). Can I buy that fabric somewhere? Also, I know you were selling the leggings a while back. Do you sell the big flower hair bows, too?

Would you mind emailing me at
lisaowens99@msn.com

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Corrie 2:52 AM  

awwwww I found your blog a week or so ago and love your photos and love the baby shots! Oh so cute!

you have a gorgeous family,
Corrie:)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP