Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Nolan, 9 days old....{Mesa, Arizona Newborn Photographer}


Such a sweet, sweet baby with perfect skin and beautiful lips!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was fun chatting with the dad about being a firefighter for the City of Mesa. My dad had the same job...and retired after many years of service.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE pictures of momma's with their brand new babies. Maybe it makes me sentimental about my own babies. I don't know. But there is something really beautiful about capturing a mother soaking in the sweetness of her brand new baby!
Photobucket
And after loads of sleepy, curly newborn shots, Mr. Nolan decided it was time to be awake. What a handsome, handsome little man!
Photobucket

1 comments:

once upon a poppy 5:26 AM  

i love your newborn pictures! they all turn out so beautiful! and the post about brett's new siblings. priceless. that is hilarious! i would love to come see your new house next time i;m on that side of town!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP