Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Perfect, Little Miss Daly {Phoenix, AZ Newborn Photographer}....


I just think about my time with beautiful Daly and a big smile spreads across my face. Her parents absolutely ADORE her and spent the whole session just oooohhhhing and aaaahhhhing over her. It was the sweetest thing!

She was simply divine!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her lips were absolutely amazing!!!
Photobucket
And then we headed outdoors to get some amazing shots....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

hcrjfrandall 5:08 PM  

Awww, so sweet! Love the outdoor shots... just beautiful!

Tori 3:00 AM  

Love her little smile in the outdoor shot. Holly- you are THE baby whisper-er! :)

Kelli 9:10 AM  

She has the sweetest lips! What great pictures. I love the smiles in the carriage. Fabulous!

Kristal 10:31 AM  

oooh, that's a really pretty baby. Great shots!

Heather O'Steen Photography 11:30 AM  

Absolutely stunning!!

Robin 11:27 AM  

So pretty! Love those outdoor shots!

Michelle 10:25 AM  

I think that this might be one of my all time favs from you!!! So precious!!!

Unknown 12:58 PM  

Where are these outdoor shots taken

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP